Helicopter operations require thorough preparation.
TLC provided destination services in Gabon to its client Heli-Union, whose helicopter, the specific Sikorsky model, arrived from Europe at the Heli-Union hangar at Port-Gentil airport.
TLC’s smooth management of the operation involved:
- Import formalities of the aircraft in Libreville
- Offloading of the aircraft in the port of Libreville, under the supervision of TLC and the client
- Loading of the aircraft on low-bed trailer with transfer to the barge sailing to Port-Gentil
- Upon arrival in Port-Gentil, offloading of the aircraft and transfer on lowbed by our partner Peschaud and transportation to the Heli-Union workshop, located within the Port-Gentil airport area.
The aircraft arrived safely at destination, catching the attention of all during its journey on the ground!
Key Success Factors:
- Flawless co-operation and communication with all parties involved (client, partner, liner agent, …) to minimize risks
- Adequate operation preparation and follow-up
- Staff mobilisation in Libreville and Port Gentil
TLC in Gabon
Opened in 2006, TLC Gabon offers fully fledged agency services in Port-Gentil and Libreville, as well as out-of-gauge cargo transfer, thanks to its long-term partner Peschaud International:
- Customs Clearance
- Vessel’s Agency and Meet & Greet
- Local transportation and delivery
- Project Handling
For more information or any quotation request, please contact us at:
Peschaud International is a company recognised in the oilfield sector for the excellence of its multi-modal logistics services on difficult and remote terrain and for its bespoke services.
Heli-Union is a leading helicopter services provider with almost 60 years of experience and expertise delivering transport supports to Energy companies, maintenance assistance to civil and government organisations, and pilot training service.